Las Vegas Pitch Fest
Tuscany Casino, Las Vegas, NV September 18-20, 2015
Official Rules/Release Form
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age. Anyone under 18 can attend with a parent or guardian
- Bad conduct will not be tolerated, Anyone causing a scene of any sort could be asked to leave the Pitch Fest. All decisions made by the Las Vegas Pitch Fest or the Hosting Hotel are final and no refunds will be given.
- No line cutting any one caught cutting in line or having someone else stand in line for them could be ask to leave the Pitch Fest.
- No refunds will be given unless the Las Vegas Pitch Fest is cancelled. If you register and can not make it to the Pitch Fest you can transfer your registration to another person as long as an email is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the start of the festival with the information of the new person.
- Online Registration for the Las Vegas Pitch Fest will be closed on September 18th. Registration will remain open, you will be able to register at the Pitch Fest. No discount codes will be accepted at the registration table. The cost will be $550. Register early to take advantage of discount codes.
- The Las Vegas Pitch Fest and other sponsors associated with the Pitch Fest will not be held responsible for any problems that arise as a result of sponsoring the contest. Furthermore, participants agree to waive and release any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that he or she may have against the Las Vegas Pitch Fest and other sponsors in connection with this Pitch Fest.
Release Form for the Las Vegas Pitch Fest
This is not a release for your idea, script or screenplay etc. being pitched at the Las Vegas Pitch Fest. We have no rights nor are you agreeing to give up those rights by agreeing to this release form. This is solely for use of any pictures or videos shot by us or by someone we have given the right to shoot on our behalf.
By registering for this Pitch Fest participant agrees to authorize the Las Vegas Pitch Fest to use the following personal information:
(1) My picture – including photographic, motion picture, and video images.
(2) My voice – including sound and video recordings.
I hereby grant to the Las Vegas Pitch Fest its subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns, the right to use, publish, and reproduce, for all purposes, my name, pictures of me in film or video form, sound and video recordings of my voice, and printed and electronic copy of the information described in sections (1) and (2) above in any and all media including, without limitation, cable and broadcast television and the Internet, and for exhibition, distribution, promotion, advertising, sale, press conferences, meetings, hearings, educational conferences and in brochures and other print media. This permission extends to all languages, media, formats and markets now known or hereafter devised. This permission shall continue forever unless I revoke the permission in writing.
I further grant the Las Vegas Pitch Fest all right, title, and interest that I may have in all finished pictures, negatives, reproductions, and copies of the original print, and further grant the Las Vegas Pitch Fest the right to give, sell, transfer, and exhibit the print in copies or thereof, for marketing, communications, or advertising purposes, as it deems fit.
I hereby waive the right to receive any payment from the Las Vegas Pitch Fest and use of any of the material described above for any of the purposes authorized by this release. I also waive any right to inspect or approve finished photographs, audio, video, multimedia, or advertising recordings and copy or printed matter or computer generated, scanned images and other electronic media that may be used in conjunction therewith or to approve the eventual use that it might be applied.
I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing and I fully understand the contents.